Monday, March 07, 2005

Welcome To Hot Wheels Air!

Hi there! After upgrading my computer, Flight Simulator 2004 now performs like I always hoped it would. Ahhh, 20fps taxiing, 50+ in the air. Lovely. I'm enjoying it so much that I started to sound-record my flights, and take screenshots to keep as souvenirs.

This blog is a diary of some of my recent flights with some fun downloads. The real feature of this site is not just the flight summaries and screenshots, but the MP3's! I use an MP3 recorder to record all the sounds as I fly, from the aircraft itself to ATC communications, and even fun stuff like cabin announcements and rock 'n roll music. It's fun to listen to flights, and gives you the sense of playing the game without actually doing so. Check them out! And if you want to record one of your flights, and share it with me, I'd love to hear it!

Enjoy!

MP3 Legend:
(clean) - A "sanitized production". Every effort made to provide a complete, consistent sound experience.
(dirty) - Not a sanitized production...May contain pauses while I pause the game to adjust settings, choppy ATC when changing simulation speed, differing engine sounds from switching views, and experiments with new sounds, gauges, etc.
(quiet) - Minimal radio traffic, cockpit views only for a consistent engine sound, no cabin announcements. Good choice for background noise.
(busy) - Flight is busy with sounds. May contain cabin announcements, busy ATC traffic, and sometimes even an in-flight FM radio for your listening pleasure!

Miscellaneous
Have a question? Want to request a flight? Email me at avsim@juddmiller.mailshell.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home